Tuesday, 16 October 2012

no food, no study'

people! been few weeks not updating this blog. New day, and new secrets to tell! 1. Okay, this is actually not a secret, it's just that I think a lot of people cannot study if they are not consume any food yet. At this moment, yeah my brain. is not functioning very well. Moreover, after your brain had just worked really hard( just taking my additional maths test this morning and damn, I'm really with the person who made the question) 2. A very good friend of mine is having a relationship with a boy same age with her. Well, me and my other friends are totally rejected the fact that she thought that jerk really love her. We couldn't tell her not, right? It's her decision but I can't let her fall to someone who,s not worth for her heart? I guess, I should do something about it to break them apart.I've heard that he only like my friend because of money and food. Erh... what kind of boyfriend is that? and that girl( my friend) ,she's a person who show that she loves someone by giving a gift and food to show her appreciation. that,s all I can type, exam is coming tomorrow! oh yeah, any idea on how to solve the problem, you are pleased to comment down here. by me 6:18pm

No comments:

Post a Comment